Company: Cincom Systems
Management: Thomas Nies, CEO
Headquarters: Cincinnati, OH
About the Company:
Cincom software helps organizations improve the way they do business, from product configuration and quoting to document solutions programs to business management applications on Microsoft Dynamics AX and CRM. In other words, we build scalable solutions to overcome challenges in your most critical processes.
Product / Service Highlights:
Cincom CPQ™ for Microsoft Dynamics® CRM seamlessly integrates the Cincom Solution Configurator, the Proposal and Document Generator and advanced product, pricing and quote-management capabilities into the proven, widely adopted Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution. Now CRM users can configure price quote effectively
- The combination of Cincom configure price quote built inside Microsoft Dynamics is the single solution that will improve the accuracy and efficiency of your sales force.
- Cincom Solution Configurator and Cincom Proposal and Document Generator add role-based capabilities to lead salespeople through each step of the quoting process from needs-based product selection to product/solution configuration, cross-sell/up-sell dialogs, dynamic pricing, output content generation and quote/proposal document creation.
- Advanced product, pricing and quote management capabilities extend Microsoft Dynamics CRM to provide the full range of additional tools that salespeople need to rapidly create and effectively manage quotes for all types of products and services. Extended capabilities include:
- Searchable, content-rich product catalogue for both standard and configurable products
- Robust special-request handling
- Flexible quote structure with any combination of product or service lines
- Configuration and quote templates for frequently sold items
- Quote approvals and revision control
- Channel partner capabilities provide secure, role-based access to quoting capabilities for authorized dealers, distributors or independent reps. All core capabilities can be provided to partners, PLUS capabilities such as:
- Dealer customer information
- Dealer products and options
- Dealer-branded quote/proposal documents
- Reporting and analytics support with capture of feature, option and pricing details for quotes across all channels provides the foundation for analysis of sales activity, feature popularity trends, pricing and promotion effectiveness, margin performance and much more using native CRM reporting, analytics and dashboards.
For more information please visit www.cincom.com